User Experience Designer
Tyler Technologies | Bethlehem, PA
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
User Experience Designer is responsible for the user experience (UX) of Munis Payroll and Human Capital applications which includes all facets of the UX lifecycle from prototype to implementation. This position plays an important role in the presentation of the Tyler brand by designing efficient, effective and attractive user experiences.
ResponsibilitiesThis position will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist in developing the vision for the UX of our products.
- Collaborate with staff and clients to understand our customer’s needs.
- Design solutions to meet our client’s needs.
- Collaborate with developers on the design and development of products.
- Produce graphical assets for use in Munis Payroll and Human Capital solutions.
- Facilitate the delivery of the Tyler brand. Can work remotely or from a Tyler office.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, interface design, interaction design, human-computer interaction or equivalent is required.
- Three years design experience desired.
- Extensive user interface prototyping experience.
- Blend or similar tools required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functions (design and development) team.