Underwriter - Residential Mortgages Please provide salary history wh
Residential Mortgage Services, Inc. | Lancaster, PA
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingRMS offers a full range of company benefits (health, dental, 401 k) and paid time off programs.
The Underwriter is responsible for ensuring the organization meets agency and investor guidelines to mitigate risk by underwriting all loans in a specific location, manage process team, and pipeline reporting for staff.
- Underwrite loans daily – all programs FHA, VA, State Housing & Rehabilitation.
- Responsible for all items in loan file and to ensure compliance documentation is in file.
- Answer processor and loan officer questions; handle all questions for underwriting in the branch.
- Maintain current awareness of investor guidelines.
- Maintain current awareness of compliance issues.
- Clear any post-closing loans – any government deficiencies.
- Run and review fraud reports.
- Run and review conditions for closings.
- Run and review findings report.
- Completion of any compliance training as required by law or RMS.