Preservation Management, Inc. | Scranton, PA
Preservation Management, Inc. (PMI) is seeking an experienced Regional Manager for a portfolio of multi-unit affordable housing residential properties that will encompass properties in the Scranton, PA area. PMIs Regional Managers monitor the day-to-day operations of the properties in their portfolio and coordinate all on-site compliance activities.
Specific Duties Include:
- Assist the On-site Property Managers in preparation for all site REAC reviews, Management and Occupancy Reviews (MOR), Investor Site Reviews, Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) reviews, and workplace safety inspections.
- Monitor income and expenditures from property operations and submit regular reports to the Regional Director or to owners.
- Recruit, hire, train and mentor new On-site Property Managers assigned to the property; ensure that proper staffing levels are maintained for all properties; monitor employee turnover.
- Conduct quarterly visual inspections of the exterior and interior of buildings, grounds, facilities, and equipment; determine whether repairs or maintenance are needed.
- Communicate property management teams’ successes and concerns to Regional Director and to owners.
- Candidates should possess at least a 2-year college degree in Business Management or a related field;
- 5 years related property management experience preferred, as well as current knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local housing industry laws and regulations.
- The position requires experience with business computer systems and software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook and with on-line database systems such as Boston Post Property Manager.
- Desirable applicants have completed industry course work in property management, tax credit, COS, or Rural Development training.
Compensation & Benefits:
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary
- Paid time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance & AD&D
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Roth Retirement plan with company match
All Employment offers are contingent upon completion of a background check and drug screen.