RN or LPN Nurse Part Time
CAP Quality Care | ER, PA
CAP Quality Care currently has a job opening for a Part Time nurse to include weekends, some shifts during the week, and some holidays. Must be flexible and able to multi task. Hours are great and pay is competitive!
Weekends the clinic is open Saturdays 7am-10am, and Sundays and Holidays 7am -10:30am. (Nurses can expect to work approx. 4 hours on the weekends and receive weekend differential pay).
Weekdays the nurses work 5am-1pm or 6-2pm hours!
Weekend differential pay and one hour paid lunch breaks!
Come join a great team! Prior knowledge of substance abuse treatment is not mandatory, employees will receive full training/orientation and education!
Requirements Applicant must be able to work some weekends and some holidays.
Education Accredited Nursing School
Job Type: Part-time
More about CAP:
Our mission is to provide the most effective treatment for heroin and opioid pain medication addiction, in accord with the following principles:
- Addiction to heroin or other opioids is a treatable medical condition.
- A person with an addiction deserves the respect due to any patient seeking treatment of any other medical issue.
- Treatment practices are based on medical research and clinical experience, utilizing the methods that achieve the best outcomes for patients.
- Health, psychological, behavioral, social and vocational problems that develop as a consequence of addiction are eliminated or greatly improved by medication-assisted recovery.
- Medication-assisted recovery provides the individual an opportunity to successfully treat psychological, medical, social, legal and family issues that would be unattainable if addiction was not addressed.