Preservation Management, Inc. | West Mifflin, PA
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others, look no further! Preservation Management, Inc. takes great pride in, not only making a difference at the communities we manage, but also in the greater community as well.
PMI is currently looking for a passionate individual to join our team in the West Mifflin, PA area as our Property Receptionist. This position is currently being filled as temporary Full-Time, 3-month assignment.
The Property Receptionist assists the Office Team implement and coordinate on-site administrative activities including: greeting all visitors, answering the phone, filing and scanning documents, sort and organize the incoming/outgoing mail.
- Perform office reception responsibilities; monitor the operations of all computer, telephone, and communications systems for the property management office
- Act as a liaison between the residents and visitors and the property management team
- Purchase supplies and equipment for the property management office
- Strive for improvements in administrative work processes and results to better meet company and owner's expectations; help ensure employees are informed of all company communications.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the On-site Property Manager.
- Candidates should possess a high school diploma or GED.
- 2 years related residential property management or business administration experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience in the use of business computer systems and software such as Microsoft.
- Excel, Word, and Outlook; experience with on-line database systems such as Boston Post Property Manager.
- Neat, professional appearance.
Compensation & Benefits:
This is a temporary Full-Time, 3-month assignment
All Employment offers are contingent upon completion of a background check and drug screen.
Preservation Management, Inc. (PMI), is an affordable housing property management firm headquartered in South Portland, Maine. Founded in 1990, PMI has grown to manage properties in 16 states, to include 90 properties, totaling over 9,000 units. PMI specializes in managing properties that utilize government subsidies and/or Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) to provide affordable housing to their residents. PMI prides itself in offering Resident Services Programs tailored to assist residents and their various needs at many of the communities they manage.