Property Maintenance Supervisor
Preservation Management, Inc. | West Mifflin, PA
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others, look no further! Preservation Management, Inc. takes great pride in, not only making a difference at the communities we manage, but also in the greater community as well.
PMI is currently looking for a passionate individual to join our team in the West Mifflin, PA area as our Maintenance Supervisor. This individual should be familiar with the affordable housing industry, budgeting, performing routine and project-based maintenance tasks.
- Preparing and monitoring annual maintenance budgets, including capital planning; ordering maintenance supplies and controlling inventory
- Developing and carrying out detailed plans and schedules for: preventive maintenance; grounds keeping; equipment and appliance repair or replacement; apartment maintenance and remodeling; building systems repair and replacement
- Coordinating the work and daily assignments of the maintenance staff; monitoring compliance with all relevant company and governmental safety rules and regulations
- Conducting inspections for the following systems: heating, cooling, water, and electrical systems; back-flow prevention; water pressure regulators; fire alarm and fire-suppression systems; security and emergency systems
- Selecting renovation-level contractors; ensuring contractors meet PMI and industry standards and inspecting their work upon completion
- Keeping technical specifications documents up-to-date, including blueprints, as-built plans, and utility schematics
- Candidates should possess a high school diploma/GED or a Trade School Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years related property maintenance experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of HVAC, CFC general electrical, light plumbing, painting and grounds maintenance
- Physical – Lift up to 50 lbs; Shovel or lift continuously for up to 4 hours at a time; Work in tight spaces; Work standing for up to 4 hours at a time; safely climb ladders up to 26ft
Compensation & Benefits:
This is a full time position with a competitive hourly wage.
- Paid time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Parental Leave Paid
- Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance & AD&D
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Roth Retirement plan with company match
All Employment offers are contingent upon completion of a background check and drug screen.
Preservation Management, Inc. (PMI), is an affordable housing property management firm headquartered in South Portland, Maine. Founded in 1990, PMI has grown to manage properties in 16 states, to include 90 properties, totaling over 9,000 units. PMI specializes in managing properties that utilize government subsidies and/or Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) to provide affordable housing to their residents. PMI prides itself in offering Resident Services Programs tailored to assist residents and their various needs at many of the communities they manage.