Preservation Management, Inc. | Lancaster, PA
Preservation Management, Inc. is seeking an experienced part-time Porter for one of our residential properties located in Lancaster, PA. Our porters clean and maintain common areas of residential and support buildings and they help maintain the grounds on the property.
- To ensure that the property is clean and maintained properly, conduct routine visual inspections of the exterior and interior of buildings, grounds, and facilities.
- Determine whether cleaning or minor repairs are needed.
- Report any evidence of infestation, mold, damage, water leakage, or tenant damage.
- Follow-up with residents’ work orders, as directed by the On-site Property Manager.
- Clean common areas frequently including: Vacuum and shampoo carpeting; wash, wax, and polish floors. Dust and wash painted surfaces, and stair areas. Wash and polish interior and exterior windows. Dust and polish furniture in common areas; empty wastebaskets and transport trash to waste receptacles. Keep public restrooms clean and sanitary and provide supplies as needed. Dust and clean appliances in laundry rooms.
- Help "broom-clean" vacated apartment units to ensure a quick turnaround time for units to be available for renting.
- Keep the site grounds and landscaping neat and clean according to PMI and property owners’ standards; use all landscaping equipment safely.
- Candidates should possess a high school diploma or GED;
- 1 year related janitorial/custodial experience preferred.
- Physical – Lift up to 30 lbs; Work standing for up to 4 hours at a time; safely climb ladders up to 26ft.
Compensation & Benefits:
This is a part-time, 25 hours per week position with a competitive hourly wage.
- Paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Roth Retirement plan with company match
All Employment offers are contingent upon completion of a background check and drug screen.