Correct Care Solutions | Huntingdon, PA
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Our Physician Assistant provide a full range of medical services for inmates. Works under the supervision of the Site Medical Director and other site Physicians and in accordance with established policy and procedure as well as within the state guidelines. Provides required documentation of services to the Site Medical Director or designee in order to monitor provision of clinical services. Notifies the Medical Director and H.S.A. regarding changes in schedule coverage. Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for an extended period of time.
Education for Physician Assistant:
- Bachelor's degree from an AMA / AAPA approved Physician Assistant Program
Experience for Physician Assistant:
- Prior medical/surgical and/or emergency/trauma experience and corrections experience preferred
- Must have the patience and tact to deal with the inmate population and ability to work effectively in the corrections environment
- Scheduling flexibility is also required to be able to rotate hours and shifts, if needed, and to be called during emergency situations to provide coverage
Licenses/Certifications for Physician Assistant:
- Current licensure as a Physician Assistant within the state
- Current CPR Certification
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.