Intake & Referral Nurse
Visiting Nurse Association | Erdenheim, PA
INTAKE & REFERRAL NURSE (RN/LPN)
This is a Per Diem, Part Time position
Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties is seeking a Nurse to join our Intake & Referral Team.
Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties is a collaborative team of healthcare professionals that discover and succeed together. Our organizational culture is defined by our mission and our value of excellent, compassion, integrity and stewardship.
What is it like to work at VNA of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties?
We have an unwavering commitment to put our clients at the center of everything we do, providing quality care and an exceptional client experience. Through our many feedback channels, our associates tell us they are proud to work for VNA, enjoy the people they work with, and feel valued as a part of our team.
Apply today if:
· You strive for excellence and want to be among the best in your community healthcare industry
· Your passion is to work in a caring environment
· You believe that learning is a lifelong process
The Intake Nurse answers questions about our services, processes patient referrals, coordinates patient admissions and maintains relationships with referral partners and clinical teams across the agency.
Must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented, prioritize, and work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Excellent verbal, written and communication skills. Proficiency in electronic patients records management and MS office Suite.
Sound clinical assessment skills with accompanying experience is required. Qualified applicants must have a RN license.
· ADN or higher (or other appropriate discipline) or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
· Current Vermont Nursing license.
· Familiarity with home care clinical and administrative operations desired
· Excellent telephone liaison skills.