Insert Equipment Technician Health, dental, vision, 401(k). Company paid disability and life insurance
DMM | North Wales, PA
The Equipment Technician is responsible for the overall functioning and maintenance of machines and needs to be flexible with time management and job duties. Exceptional mechanical skills are required for fast repairs and ongoing machine maintenance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain equipment and ensure all runs properly and efficiently
- Troubleshoots issues and make appropriate repairs as needed
- Purchase supplies for machines as needed
- Research equipment breakdown trends
- Must maintain current knowledge of Gunther, Bell & Howell and Pitney inserting systems:
Pitney Bowes FPS System, Pitney Bowes FX 10, Bell&Howell Mailstar 500, Bell&Howell 80 Bin MLOCR, Horizon and Bourg finishing equipment.
- Train machine operators
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Quality driven.
- Mechanical capability.
- Results Driven.
- Customer Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Detail oriented.
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience with electronics
- Ability to communicate effectively with external engineers and service technicians as well as teams internally
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly
- Ability to work well with others and under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to and learn new technology
- Intermediate computer skills including intelligent inserting technology (Jetvision, Lake Imaging, Pitney Bowes, and Microsoft office)