As seen on JobsInVT.com
Visiting Nurse Association | Burlington, VT
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingVT
LICENSED NURSING ASSISTANT (LNA)
Full time benefited position
Come explore the exciting opportunity to contribute within a growing organization! The VNA of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties is celebrating over 110 years of service in the Greater Burlington Area and has an immediate opening for a Hospice and Palliative Care LNA.
We offer workable schedules, competitive pay, excellent benefits, and advanced technology. Every day, we make a difference in the lives of clients, and as a member of our nursing team, so will you.
• Vermont Nursing Assistant license.
• Previous experience in a nursing home or similar facility desirable.
• Some specific knowledge relevant to the types of medical care given.
• Ability to deal courteously and converse clearly and comfortably with clients who are elderly, ill and/or incapacitated, and to explain/teach basic skills.
• Ability to make basic assessments of client status, and to deal calmly and efficiently with emergency situations if necessary.
• Ability to work independently in private homes.
• Ability to complete training appropriate to the job prior to assignment.