Health Center RN
MDI Hospital | United States,
Full time 40 hours per week RN for our busy Cadillac Family Practice in Bar Harbor.
In conjunction with the HC Clinical Manager and the Practice Manager oversees clinical staff, including staffing needs, assignment of duties, evaluations and education. Delivers patient care including assessment, treatment, care planning, evaluation and education. Coordinates patient care activities in accordance with individual patient needs, physician orders, and MDIH Health Centers Policies and Procedures. Participates in programs and committees to monitor, improve and evaluate clinical quality.
MDI Hospital offers a competitive salary, medical/dental/life insurance, matching retirement plan, paid vacation and sick time, wellness program, tuition reimbursement, and continuing education benefits.
Education, Training or Certifications Required:
1. RN with Current ME licensure.
2. Healthcare Provider BLS certification.
3. ACLS certification preferred or willingness to obtain within one year.
4. PALS certification preferred or willingness to obtain within one year.
Experience and Skills Required:
1. Demonstrated ability to effectively and positively interact with a multi-disciplinary staff, patients, and others.
2. Strong leadership and team building skills required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.