Dietary Aide - Per Diem/Relief - Biddeford Estates
New Communities Inc. | Erdenheim, PA
Biddeford Estates, a New Communities’ assisted living facility, is seeking energetic and talented people to serve in a variety of shifts as a Dietary Aide.
If you are a compassionate individual who loves working with people, this employment opportunity is for you! We are looking for responsible, caring and positive individuals who find meaning in supporting people to live their life to the fullest. Prior experience working with seniors is preferred but not required.
The ideal candidate would be able to:
- Ensure residents receive appropriate diets.
- Understand individual service plans regarding dietary needs.
- Provide services to residents in a pleasant and timely manner.
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen, equipment, and food storage units.
- Order and maintain food inventory.
- Complete required trainings.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Holiday pay for major holidays worked
- Paid training and certification
Additional benefits are available for part-time and full-time positions. Please see our full-time and part-time job posting for a complete list of benefits.
About New Communities
New Communities provides assisted living and support services for some of Maine's most vulnerable citizens. We are working to redefine a model of care, from "assisted living" to living with assistance - an important difference - by helping aging seniors, people living with mental health challenges and individuals with intellectual disabilities remain as active and engaged in their communities as possible. New Communities' thirty programs are located throughout Maine from South Berwick to Bangor.
New Communities Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Organization and Affirmative Action Employer.