This position requires working primarily outdoors in all weather conditions. Job requires significant walking and driving using personal vehicle. The Group Leader meets with Data Collectors at pre-selected field sites at the beginning and/or end of the day to assign or collect work assignments.
- Assembles field teams daily to assign new field documents to Residential/Agricultural Data Collectors, and to collect completed field documents.
- Ensures that scheduling deadlines and production quotas are met. With Project Supervisor, is involved with project planning and work progress.
- Performs quality control of field documents turned in by Data Collectors, checking for accuracy and completeness. Works with office clerical staff in correcting field related problems.
- Collects production reports from Data Collectors; maintains attendance of field personnel; distributes and collects payroll vouchers; turns in applicable paperwork to in-house appraisal staff, as required.
- Follows up on any property owner complaints that may be generated in the field. Informs Project Supervisors of all field incidences concerning safety, public relations, etc.
- Supervises and trains field staff as needed. Provides performance feedback, as necessary.
- Supervises routing, lot sizing, splits/combinations, transfer of sketches, and other functions of the field staff. Maintains control logs, as required.
- Professionally represents CLT and the client to property owners and other members of the public. Fields questions and complaints in a courteous manner.
- Drives own vehicle to selected property locations to perform quality checks.
- High School graduate or equivalent work experience. Some college is preferred but not required.
- Successful and varied experience as a Residential/Agricultural Data Collector.
- Former appraisal or construction experience is preferred but not required.
- Valid driver's license issued by the state in which the employee lives.
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Spatial abilities necessary to read maps, and/or to envision floor plan footprints bases on three-dimensional buildings
- Strong math and analytical skills to calculate square footage, depreciation, ratios, and similar functions
- General PC skills, including knowledge of MS-Word and Excel, or their equivalents, are desirable
- Supervisory experience and strong interpersonal skills are required
- Excellent organizational skills
- This position is for work ON SITE in Stroudsburg, PA.
- You must be able to provide reliable transportation and carry full insurance on vehicle.